Saturday, February 4, 2012

Last Night on Earth-Green Day

hehe, always be green, anyone ;) i dont know, i'm JUST SO IN LOVE with the band xD

finally, after a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooonngg time i didnt post lyrics i heart, i'll post another one i heart so right here right now :D flashback-ing for a while as well :p

uuumm, this Last Night on Earth is actually one of Green Day's old songs :D from Green Day's 20th Century Breakdown album in 2009 :D i think the song is one of the best ballads of Green Day has ever made x) Billie Joe's voice is definitely awesome which is balanced beautifully with the piano melody I HEART MOST x)

i love the lyrics.. they are SWEET xD *although it sounds a bit 'lebay' and 'gombal abis'! huahahah :p
and it, honestly, reminds me to, errrr *coughing*, someone somewhere! haha :p *hey, you!! do you still remember this song, uh???*

Last Night on Earth

I text a postcard sent to you
Did it go through?
Sending all my love to you
You are the moonlight of my life every night
Giving all my love to you
My beating heart belongs to you
I walked for miles 'til I found you
I'm here to honor you
If I lose everything in the fire
I'm sending all my love to you

With every breath that I'm worth here on Earth
I'm sending all my love to you
So if you dare to second guess you can rest assured
That all my love's for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marilyn Manson 3