Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vanilla Twilight-Owl City

i love all the lyrics of this song. but, here i HIGHLIGHT the most fave ones of mine.. >.</

Adam Young is soooooooooo genius!! :D

But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
Cause I wish you were here



The silence isn't so bad
Till I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly



I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone



As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear:
"Oh darling I wish you were here"
haha, finally it seems i've cited 'all of the lyrics'.. :pp
frankly, those parts always make me melt anytime i hear it.. :) LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marilyn Manson 3