Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Andrew Allen-Loving You Tonight

hoho! this is the brand new single of Andrew Allen :D
i have no idea about who he is, where he comes from, and bla bla bla..

im trying to find the info, trust me :)

FYI, at my Facebook account, some friends of mine keep tagging me notes contained lots of brand new singles and hits, and always the latest ones xD

what a wonderful notes, right? haha!
okay, i think this link will be good enough source of this Andrew Allen :D

hmm, his pic is cool! i love him.. this single also ;)

here they are the lyrics: and they must be SWEET :) i HEART sweet lyrics xD

Lost in the day, in a way, it's same as the one before this,
And I wish I can say that's it's all black and white
But it's grey, it's the same, it's the same and I'm so tired
But you are what I'm coming home to
 
Oh and I'm thinking about a red wine buzz and taking it easy, and I got you in my arms, taking a break from crazy
 
And I'll say hey, you'll say baby, how's your day, I'll say crazy, but it's all gonna be alright
You'll kiss my smile, I'll pull you closer, spend a while just getting to know ya, but it's gonna be all alright
I'm loving you tonight
Loving you tonight
 
And you are there on my heart, at the start, of my every morning and I,
Can't deny, by the end of the day that I'm running on empty but
You make me full, steal my breath, you're so unpredictable
That's what I'm coming home to  

Oh I'm dreaming about a romance, slow dancing with you, when I got you in arms, I don't care what we do
 
Cause every day is just the in-between, the hours separating you from me 
I know you'll be waiting, I know that you'll be waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marilyn Manson 3